Radisson Hotel Group is one of the world’s largest hotel groups with nine distinctive hotel brands, and more than 1,600 hotels in operation and under development in 120 countries. The Group’s overarching brand promise is Every Moment Matters with a signature Yes I Can! service ethos.
Our first-class Front Office Team at Hotel Imperial Plovdiv, a member of Radisson Individuals is the heart of the house, providing a warm welcome and happy smile and where we strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests. We are now looking for a RECEPTIONIST to join us and be our new guests’ superhero passionate about delivering exceptional service.
Какви ще са вашите задължения?
- Supports the smooth running of the front office department, where all aspects of the guest journey and experience are delivered to the highest level.
- Works as part of a team that maximizes guest satisfaction and comfort, delivering a positive and timely response to guest inquiries and problem resolution.
- Takes responsibility for the duties and tasks assigned to the role, ensuring that all work is carried out in a timely and professional manner.
- Delivers on departmental plans and objectives, where hotel initiatives & targets are achieved.
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships whilst promoting the company culture and values.
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered, and documented for an internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Какви качества очакваме да притежавате?
- Experience in the front office is beneficial but not essential.
- Hands-on approach with a can-do work style.
- Commitment to delivering exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry.
- Ability to find creative solutions taking ownership for duties and tasks assigned.
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence.
- Experience in working with IT systems on various platforms.
- Strong communication skills.
- Work in a leading hotel chain.
- Competitive salary and periodic bonuses based on achieved results.
- Excellent working environment with company training (unlimited access to more than +20K training modules and development programs through Radisson Academy).
- Special prices for members of our team, friends, and families for staying in the hotels of Radisson Hotel Group.
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world where we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, RHG is always looking for great people to join its team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us at Hotel Imperial Plovdiv, a member of Radisson Individuals.